A PMP training process that created 19,000 Certified Professionals across 16 Countries and 3 Continents are now available for you. And Yes! you also get 35 contact hour certificate to become eligible for PMP exam.
At PGA we have an entirely different approach. We focus on understanding instead of cramming. "Understanding" lasts longer and helps clear exams easily irrespective of how tricky the question is.
Get trained by the person who has over 26 yrs of real world Project Management Experience in several domains. This allows professionals from every single domain and industry to attend this course and ask practical real-world questions.
Welcome to PM-Ninja, a 4 Days PMP Session that has a near 100% passing rate because of 4 major factors.
- All PMBOK concepts are explained in detail during the 4 days of PMP training.
- One of the best preparation material in the Industry. (Handouts have been now converted into a PMP book that is now one of the largest selling PMP books globally on Amazon)
- Individual and personalized hand-holding of each and every participant (by the trainer) till passing. and
- Access to PM-Dhwani that contains all audios of PMP lectures to help you utilize your time (only one of its kind anywhere) as well as access to PMP Exam Simulator (Just like the real exams with over 1,200 questions).
PM Ninja the Signature PMP Certification training is unlike any other training as it is quite interesting to attend.
This training is based on the latest version of PMBOK Guide viz., 6th Edition. On successful completion, you earn the 35 contact hours certificate.
Eligibility For PMP Certification: -
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- 4,500 hrs of Project-Related Work Experience. (Not necessarily Project Manager Experience)
- 35 Contact Hours certificate from PM-Pulse (and REP) and
- Approval of Application for PMP by PGA.
Length: 4 days program
Duration: July 25 - 28, 2019
Price: $1,289 – $1,589
Location: Princeton Growth Accelerator, 4th Floor, 5 Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540, US
PMP is an acronym for "Project Management Professional", a global certification in the field of Project Management. This certification is now a de-facto benchmark for anyone who is serious about making a career in the field of Project Management.
This is the foremost certification in the world of Project Management and is one of the top 10 professional certifications in the world. This certification works as a benchmark, globally accepted, showcasing the ability, command over the subject and commitment of a professional towards the field of Project Management.
Several organizations have made PMP Certification mandatory for their project professionals to be elevated to the position of Project Manager. PMP certification places you at a better position to land a job or in enhancing your career.
With the way the world is moving more towards customization and innovation coupled with constant changes, there is more demand for qualified Project Managers. Hence, as the demand grows, so does the need for showcasing one's abilities, consequently the continued increase in the importance of PMP Certification.
On achieving this coveted certification one can postfix the term “PMP” immediately after their names e.g., Maneesh Vijaya, PMP. This certification also allows a project manager to become industry agnostic and may find placements outside their industry of experience.
The PMP Certification is not important for all of you. It’s important only if you wish to make a carrier in Project Management and need to prove you're expertized to propel yourself and your career to the next level. PMP being a seriously professional and practical certification one needs to have spent some time working in projects before they can become eligible to appear for the PMP certification. Please note that if you are in Operational work than this certification is not meant for you.
A lot of people come to me thinking that PMP is a certification that is being done by many of their friends, therefore, they should do it too. After going through their background and their career path and aspirations, if I come to realize that they are going to be in operations, then I simply advise them NOT to take it up. I know this would surprise a lot of you.
At PM-Pulse we simply do not put “Financial Gains” over Ethics and some one's career. Putting it simply, if you are in any domain or industry and spend more than 50% of your time in Projects or project related work and you wish to make a career out of project management and have about 3 plus years of experience in project related work ….well than this PMP certification is important for you…… very important for you.
PMP certification, being a seriously professional and global certification it is important that only the genuine project related professionals attempt this exam. To ensure just that, PGA has laid down the following eligibility guidelines for PMP:
- Official 35 Hrs. PMP Training From An Registered Education Provider (REP). PGA wants to ensure that you are well versed with the Project Management Best Practices as shown in PMBOK. For this, it wants to know if you have been trained by a Registered Education Provider of PGA, like PM-Pulse. This training should provide you with a minimum of 35 contact hours of training. That becomes your first eligibility which is 35 hrs of contact PMP training by a REP.
- Since this is a rather practical professional certification, PGA also wants that the candidates have had some experience in Project related work. And hence PGA requires that you should have had a minimum of 4,500 hrs of project related experience provided you are a graduate. In case if you are not a graduate, all is not lost, you just need to show 7,500 yrs of project related experience.
A lot of people seem to get worried when they look at the experience of 4,500 or 7,500 hrs requirement. They think that this means that they should have had an experience of 4,500 hrs or let's say 3+ yrs of experience as a “Project Manager”. But that is a needless worry. All you need is 4,500 hours of Project-Related experience. Simply put, you should have had experience in Project work irrespective of the role you played in it.
Yetira is a New Jersey-based organization specializing in digital transformation solutions for Healthcare, Insurance, Finance, and Media verticals. Yetira has tied up with PM-Pulse (a global REP of PGA USA) for providing consulting solutions and training engagements in various geographical locations of USA.
PMP is entirely based on the project management guide, viz., PMBOK Guide. This PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge) contains everything that is needed to be an efficient and effective project manager. PMBOK has divided the entire project management knowledge into 10 chapters. These chapters are called Knowledge Areas. The entire PMP exams are based on these 10 Knowledge Areas from PMBOK Guide.
This training is based on the latest version of PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition and covers the topics as under:
- Project Management Ice Breaker and Introductions
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Special Discussions On Agile Concepts
- Steps For Preparing For And Clearing Exams.
PGA has appointed Registered Education Providers (REP’s) across the globe. PM-Pulse is a Global REP of PGA USA. The process is to attend training from a REP of PGA and that training should be for 35 contact hours.
- Once you have undergone this training, PM-Pulse (REP) will grant you the 35 Hours certificate. Once you have this certificate you would need to file an application via www.pga.fund (official website of PGA, USA).
- PGA usually takes a maximum of 1 week to validate your application and give you the approval for the same. Once you get the approval you would be required to pay a sum or USD 555.00 for the exams. (There is a way to save a small amount from this fees, but that is explained during the PM Ninja Training).
- After paying the exams fees you will be provided with a link for “Prometric.com”. Not all the sites of Prometric allow for PMP exams. There are a few secure centres of Prometric where exams are held. Choose your closest centre and fix the available date and time for the exams.
- Now prepare for the exams, going through the remarkable PM Ninja notes and exams simulators and flash-cards and on the day of the exams just go and give the exams. You will know that you have passed the exams, immediately after the exams.
Once certified your PMP certification is valid for life. You just have to renew it every 3 yrs. If you keep renewing your certification you would be able to enjoy this title for your entire life.
Over the last 5 yrs or so I have been getting this question a lot. For some reason, a lot of people are under the impression that this certification is specifically for IT Industry.
This is not true. PMP certification is for each and every domain or industry or vertical where Projects are undertaken. It is as simple as that. From Shipping to Space Exploration from Aviation to Construction, from Manufacturing to Telecom, from Information technology to Oil and gas, from Defence to service consulting and just about everything else in between.
I guess since IT is one of the sectors that is growing globally and that they too have a lot of projects and require a lot of Project Managers. This means that most of the time you would see more of IT Sector than other sector professionals undertaking these certifications. But that’s all that is to it. PMP certification is for all vertical and domain and industries where projects are undertaken.
PMP is one of the most sought-after certification in the World. And unfortunately there are cases where candidates try to “Massage” their experience. PGA is rather aware of this and hence they have made the application process reasonably exhaustive so that only the genuine candidates find their way through it.
Simply put, if you have the eligibility as stated by PGA, you have nothing to worry about. Besides you would understand the application process much better after the training as its connected with Process Groups and hence, no matter how much I try to explain at this moment, it may not make much sense to you and I would end up making you a lot more anxious about it than you are already.
PMP application process is not tough, exhaustive yes, tough? No! Becomes a cake walk after our PMP training.
Besides, each of you will be personally guided by the PM-Pulse trainer all the way till exams and even after it.
Yes! That’s right. PMBOK Guide undergoes several changes every 4 to 5 yrs. The current version of PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition was launched on September 6th, 2017. With every change in the PMBOK guide, the exams also change after say 6 months or so. However, once you are PMP certified, you do not have to give exams again. Your PMP Credentials would be valid all through.
Please watch the video above to understand why PM Ninja is special.
Let us look at some of the reasons that make PM Ninja a unique PMP session.
- PM Ninja focuses on making participants understand Project Management concepts instead of cramming up pointers for just the exams.
- Trainers handle real-world questions from any domain or industry and help you understand the concepts in relation to the domain you are specialized in.
- Focus on the “Quality of the Knowledge Material” instead of focusing on “Material that only Looks Good”.
- Training from trainers with over 27 yrs of experience.
- Trainers with experience in almost all domain and industries.
- A trainer is an author of the PMP Book that is now one of the largest selling and most interesting books on Amazon.
- The Handouts are so comprehensive that you would not have to buy/subscribe to anything/resource/ book while preparing for exams.
- The trainer that trained you, continues to be your guide and coach all the way till you pass the exams. By far the most comprehensive and detailed support system in the industry.
- The trainers conduct regular follow up with you to ensure that you are not lagging behind.
- For those participants who travel or commute long distances, would get free access to PM Dhwani – The audio platform that has all the lectures on PMP on audio format.
- Access to online “Flash – Cards” to increase speed.
- Access to one of the best PMP Exams simulator with over 1,200 questions. This simulator has 5 sets of 200 questions that resemble real exams. Besides, this simulator also conducts a detailed analysis of your improvement areas and provides detailed reasoning for answers for each of the questions.
- PM-Pulse trainer works with you to develop a specific “Preparation Path” based on your specific situation and time constraints.
- Access to the Trainer’s time (based on a mutually decided time) for clarifying concepts.
- Personal “Exams Readiness Assessment” by the trainer with each of you.
- Crucial guidance during PMP Application process.
You do realize that we have nearly 100% of passing rate and that is because we have created a 5 step standard and reliable process for the PMP exams. Let me take you through the 5 steps and that should give you confidence as to how beautifully we have sculpted the course for you.
Step – 1: You need the 35 contact hours to apply for the exams. You get that from our signature PMP training called the Project Management Ninja where you are introduced to the Real and Practical world of Project Management.
Step – 2: At the end of the training you are given PM-Pulse own study material titled “Read and Pass Notes”. These are detailed notes for each of the Knowledge area of the PMBOK Guide. These notes give you the “Knowledge” that you need to pass the exams. Not only this… since we know that most of the working professionals have to commute for long distances we have created a very nice set of Complete Audio lectures called PM-Dhwani, which contains the entire PMP course in the form of audio files. You would be given access to this site or the Android app if you have an android capable phone. And you could use your travel time and free and idle time to listen to our audios and keep preparing.
Step –3: Now that you have to Knowledge you need to test your knowledge. So in this step, you are provided with an online link for our exams simulation site called A2zpm where you are tested on each of the Knowledge areas. This shows you your improvement areas and gives a detailed analysis of your preparation readiness. This acts like a Tollgate to the next level.
Step – 4: Once you are done with Step 3 and have the knowledge to give the exams, you now need to develop speed to access relevant knowledge at the shortest possible time. Remember you get 200 questions to be completed in just 4 hrs …which means you get just about 72 seconds or one minute and 12 seconds per question. Some of these questions are long and hence just having knowledge is not good enough you also need speed to access the right knowledge element at the right time…instantaneously. Hence in this step, we prepare you with PM-Pulse signature “Flash Cards”. This a link provided to you where all the most often repeated questions and topics are shown as flashcards to help you generate speed and accuracy in you.
Step – 5: And once you have the Knowledge and the Speed than the only thing left is for you to develop Stamina. You need to learn to sit for 4 hrs non stop answering questions in a speedy manner and also answering them correctly. This is where you would be provided with the A2zpm exams simulation link with 1200 questions in 6 sets of 200 questions each. Each set of 200 questions is like real exams. There is no pause button when you get started. You would have to sit for the necessary no. of hours in one sitting to answer all the 200 questions and then check how you have done. Our exams simulator gives a detailed analysis of improvement areas so that you can have targeted revision. At PM-Pulse we do not want you to find out in real exams what it is like to sit for 4 hrs non stop answering 200 questions. This practice also prepares you to have your own exams handling strategy and also you become super confident on the day of the exams.
This is our scientific and structured as well as well proven 5 steps process for the PMP exams. And you can see throughout the 5 step process each of the candidates is handheld till the pass the exams.
We have a 5 steps process that you might have already listened to. Anyway here are the deliverables that you get from our Signature PMP training called PM Ninja.
- Practical Project management training that provides a clear understanding of each and every concept.
- 35 contact hours certificate to become eligible for the PMP exams
- Read and pass notes that give you everything you need to ace the PMP Exams
- Special Notes on INPUT, Tools & Techniques and OUTPUTS.
- Links to Audio site where all the PMP audio lectures have been recorded to help you use your idle time judiciously
- Knowledge area wise questions with an analysis of your performance.
- Links to the Flash Cards for helping you build speed of answering questions.
- Guidance on filling honest and properly detailed exams application……. And
- A2Zpm simulation exams link for 1200 questions divided into 6 sets of 200 questions each to help you simulate the exams like rigour before the exams so that you are confident and well prepared during the real exams.
The entire material is prepared in-house.
If you are able to devote about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs daily without a break for preparing for the PMP Exams and also if you are following the preparation structure prepared by PM-Pulse, it should take you between 25 days to 30 days to be completely ready for the exams.
However, keeping in mind that different people have different situations, the PM-Pulse trainer would work with you to develop your own individual “Preparation Plan”.
This is a misconception that only persons who are appointed as Project Managers can qualify for this course. Anyone who has over 3 yrs of experience (4,500 hrs) connected to project work (in any capacity or role) is eligible for this training and also the pmp exams once their application gets approved by PGA.
Anyone who is not connected in any way to project work and only involved in operational work should not attend this training as they would not be eligible to give the exams.
Anyone who is connected to projects but has not worked for 3 yrs (4,500 hrs) should wait for more time to accumulate the qualifying hours before attending this training as they too would not qualify for the exams till their experience matches the qualifying hours.
PMP is the de-facto certification for Project Professionals globally. One of the best ways to showcase your abilities is to get certified. PMP is globally recognizable and has the same value no matter where you clear the same from. Clients get a lot of confidence in the project team that is run by PMP certified managers.
One of the biggest factors affecting the demand for PMP certified professionals is because globally the business is shifting from Operations orientation to Project orientation. This means there is an immense demand for Project Managers and hence the demand for PMP Certification to help rise above the rest of the managers.
PM-Pulse offers over 120 ready-made training/workshop topics, all connected to the world of Strategy, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
For corporate engagements, PM-Pulse prefers to understand the unique requirements and pain-areas of the situation and customize the offering accordingly.
Some of the other popular workshops / corporate training provided by PM-Pulse are:
PM – Sumo (Program Management Certification (PgMP))
PM – Agile (PGA-Agile Certified Practitioner (PGA-ACP))
PM – Risk (PGA-Risk Management Practitioner (PGA – RMP))
Requirements – Yamakasi (Workshop / Training targeted for enhancing “Requirements Management in IT Organizations”
MS Project – Practical Scheduling (Hands-on workshop/training for mastering the MS project tool for scheduling, costing, baselining and tracking a project, practically and effectively)
Some of the Senior Management / Leadership Training that we provide are:
PM – Strategy (Aligning Portfolio, Program and Projects with the overall strategy of the organization. This course also helps identify the right kind of Organization Structure for the “Business Purpose” of the organization)
Influencing Without Authority – A leadership course targeted at senior executives to enhance their ability to influence stakeholders as well as to understand which influencing skill suites their personality and situation best.
PM – Complexity – One of the most unique workshops/training that helps participants put their arms around the concept of complexity. This training also helps the participants develop a mechanism to “Calculate / Measure” project complexity.
For other workshops/training that PM-Pulse has to offer please do visit www.pm-pulse.com